Saturday, August 8, 2009

the nomad circus series





The girl in the corset was the first one I drew. The guy was second and defiantly most fun to draw. The girl with the Mohawk was drawn last. All of them harbor a lot of me. The girl in the corset depicts my serious and "I know what I'm doing" facade. The girl with the Mohawk shows a little bit of who i really am, and I totally want to do my hair like that. The guy is like me because despite who I want be and despite who I really am I'm quiet and shy and put out a dark aura, and to those who know a little more about me an innocent aura. I would probably have a crush on this guy if he were real.

1 comment:

  1. I just figured out how to comment. I really like these drawings and your descriptions.

    ReplyDelete